Third party acknowledgments are listed on the following web page.
The following sections describe known issues and issues fixed in this release. For information on new features and changes in behavior, see http://documentation.progress.com/output/Rollbase/index.html#context/rb/rb_whats_new
We introduced a feature to provide Administrators with fine grained control over Portal Visitors' access to the AJAX API or Rollbase. Newly created portals have AJAX API permissions disabled by default.
In light of these new features, we advise reviewing your existing portal AJAX API permissions.
Fixed an issue where AJAX API rbf_updateRecord() incorrectly set default parameter values to NULL.
PSC0000914D - When manually upgrading to Rollbase 184.108.40.206, consider the following:
- Stop Tomcat, and stop the database; then, remove war files and directories from 2.2.x.0 installation location, PAS_HOME\webapps directory; and, copy 220.127.116.11 war files to that location
- Copy and replace 2.2.x.0 lib directory with 18.104.22.168 lib directory; and, replace existing 2.2.x.0 language properties files which are in rollbase/res directory with 22.214.171.124 language properties
- This release addresses security threats concerning authentications and permissionsidentified in Rollbase; Private cloud customers should update as soon as possible.
- Default (out-of-box) webserver configurations can give rise to numerous security threats, including unauthorized access to your sensitive data, files, configuration(s), or similar content. Progress Software strongly recommends that private cloud customers apply the following Center for Internet Security (CIS) webserver lockdowns, listed by platform, to the fullest extent possible:
- http://benchmarks.cisecurity.org/downloads/browse/?category=benchmarks.servers.web.apache (for Apache 2.2 and 2.4 webservers)
- http://benchmarks.cisecurity.org/downloads/show-single/?file=iis56.100 (for Microsoft IIS 5 and/or Microsoft IIS 6 webservers)
- http://benchmarks.cisecurity.org/downloads/show-single/?file=iis7.150 (for Microsoft IIS 7.x webservers)
- http://benchmarks.cisecurity.org/downloads/show-single/?file=iis8.100 (for Microsoft IIS 8.x webservers)
Third Party Acknowledgments
Third party acknowledgments are listed on the following Web page.