FIXES in Release 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue whereby logging out of Rollbase Hosted Cloud from within
the the Pacific Console may takes an excessive amount of time.
- Fixed a problem that caused a "no protocol: ../m/" error when rendering
HTML documents as PDF.
- Fixed an API validation issue when a comma is used as decimal separator
and the decimal part of the field value is too large.
- [Hosted Cloud] Fixed a Login error when using a bookmark to get to
access a Rollbase application. Now following a bookmark directly accesses
the Login page and directs the user to the bookmarked page after login as
- Fixed a problem whereby a Rollbase tenant could get loaded onto two or
more PROD servers without the "span multiple servers" setting enabled,
resulting in cache synchronization problems that lead to the appearance
of lost metadata.
- Fixed an issue where Rollbase popup windows might pulsate when they are
resized to a point where horizontal or vertical scroll bars need to appear.
- [Hosted Cloud] Increased trigger timeouts to address timeout errors such
as "System Error:Triggers are running too long, process is aborted to
protect system resources."
- Fixed issue whereby scheduled batch jobs may not execute on schedule as
- Fixed issue whereby the "Dedicated Server" field on the Customer object
in the Master system was not available in Mass Update pages
- Fixed issue whereby the Calendar selector for entering dates in May or
March of any year did not work correctly.
- [Private Cloud] Fixed issue whereby the 'Free Rollbase Evaluation'
banner may appear twice in a Private Cloud installation.
- Fixed issue whereby server-side API rbv_api.createRecord() and
rbv_api.updateRecord() methods require field values for required fields
that already have existing values.