Sitefinity CMS 7.2.5320
November 04, 2014
- Makes the SitefinityIdentity and UserIdentity classes serializable
Digital Experience Cloud
- Output cache is invalidated when clicking "back to pages" button.
External blob storage provider for media (images, videos, documents).
- DEC sentences were not sent for Html5 videos played from a youtube list.
- DEC sentences will contain absolute instead of relative URLs.
- Moving media items to Azure Blob Storage from different libraries/folders results in overwritten content.
- Calls to Notifications service was not correctly checked whether the call was from backend or frontend page.
- "Publish all" doesn't work in Pure Mvc page
Media Content Libraries
- Added FIPS support for URL parameter signature for thumbnails.
- Fix setting pageSize of folderFIlter to 0 disables the paging functionality
- Fixed performance issue when opening hierarchical dynamic item for edit.
- Custom Labels & Messages are not localizable when .cs files inherit from in-built controls. (FP)
- Fix in Generate report
- Decreased number of requests to MultisiteService on every backend page when are more than 15 sites.
- Output cache is invalidated for non-default site in Multisite management.
Pages and Page Templates
- Page editor throws exception when there is a user control in the toolbox and Feather is installed
- Fixed MVC controller cannot be found when attributes collection contains keys
Pages overriding template controls
- Changing LayoutControl properties not applied when publish the page (FP).
- Template won't change if you change it during page duplication.
- Duplicate page results in insufficient permissions error.
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when you duplicate a page.
- Converting a Standard Page to Group and then back to Standard breaks the pages grid.
- Fixed issue with overriding control inherited from a template on the page. The designer was not correctly working with the base control and not the overridden control - as result the overridden properties were lost when opening the designer for a second time
- Fixed issue with deep inheritance - parent template > child template > page. When a control was overridden on a child template and then opened for overriding on the page it inherited the properties of the parent template control and not the overridden properties of the child template control.
- Changing page permissions not applied when publish the page.
- Content items can be prevented from including in sitemap by subscribing to ISitemapGeneratorContentRetrieving event and setting Cancel property of the event to true.
- Content items with many related media fields no longer cause performance issues when opened in edit mode. (FP)
- When duplicating pages workflow status is now properly set to Draft.
- MVC FileResult now sets the download filename as specified. (FP)
- Unable to edit a widget via user with Editor role on page based on template (the widget is placed on the page template and the option "Make editable on pages" is checked) (FP)
- Fixed an issue where server error is thrown when logging in with default admin user on Windows Azure with NLB enabled.
- Fixed an issue where widgets placed on page templates cannot be edited in some cases.