Sitefinity CMS 5.4.4020
April 01, 2013
This is a hotfix release solving an application freeze (Sitefinity stops responding to requests). The issue might occur only
when the public pages of the CMS are browsed while one of the following operations is being performed:
- An existing page is edited
- Master page or template of a page is changed
- Page permissions are changed
- An existing page is moved
- A front-end page language version is added
- A new media query for the responsive design is activated
This fix will be provided for earlier Sitefinity versions on demand.
Please contact Sitefinity support for more information.