29 January 2021 | English | VIRTUAL
26 February 2021 | English | VIRTUAL
This course is for OpenEdge® developers who will be creating REST services on PASOE (Progress Application Server for OpenEdge) using both the built-in and custom WebHandlers.
• Have a working knowledge of Progress Developer Studio for OpenEdge
• Awareness of Progress Application Server for OpenEdge (PASOE)
• Be familiar with ProDataSets, including an awareness of ‘before-tables’
• Know the basics of structured error handling (throw/catch)
• Have elementary knowledge of the OOABL (including classes, methods, method overriding, properties, inheritance & enums)
You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information at any time.
You can also ask us not to pass your Personal Information to third parties here: Do Not Sell My Info
Copyright © 2021 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates.All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, Ipswitch, Chef and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. See Trademarks for appropriate markings.