The Jira connector for ODBC is made available via DataDirect Autonomous Rest Connector. Upon install ARC will present an option to load a Recipe (i.e. configuration file) for Jira.
Progress DataDirect Autonomous REST Connector is an intelligent, customizable data connectivity solution enabling businesses to build and deploy enterprise-grade data connectors in minutes without coding. With the built-in UI, you can quickly scale the creation of drivers to connect REST API data sources to SQL-based applications. The ODBC connector supports 32-bit and 64-bit Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Access any REST API data source from any SQL-based application
- Create connectors without coding to keep up with ever-evolving APIs
- Automatically generate a relational data model from REST API data
Use the UI to build connectors faster than with custom development.
Use any third-party tool or application with the assurance of SQL-92 compliance
Remove the guess work with the ER Diagram to visualize relationships found within the intelligently sampled data model.
Create templates that can be easily imported when changes are made to an API.
Change data types, column names, and table names created with intelligent sampling to suit your needs.
Easy to Use
Add over 6 different authentication methods, paging and push-down operations - all without coding.
Progress DataDirect Autonomous REST Connector for ODBC
(32- and 64-bit drivers are available for all supported databases and platforms unless otherwise noted.)
ODBC Version Support
- Compatible with ODBC 3.8 applications
Operating System Support
Linux x86 (32- and 64-bit for AMD and Intel processors)
- CentOS Linux x86, version 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- Debian Linux x86, version 9.0, 10.0 and higher
- Oracle Linux x86, version 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux x86, version 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Linux x86, version 11, 12, 15 and higher
- Ubuntu Linux x86, version 14.04, 16.04, 18.04, 20.04 and higher
Windows (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows (x86), version 10 and higher
- Windows Server (x86), version 2012, 2016, 2019 and higher
Driver/Client Software Requirements
- A Java Virtual Machine that is Java SE 8 or higher, including Oracle JDK, OpenJDK, and IBM SDK (Java) distributions.
Progress DataDirect Autonomous REST Connector for JDBC