Progress DataDirect’s ODBC Driver for Veeva CRM offers a high-performing, secure and reliable connectivity solution for ODBC applications to access Veeva CRM data. Our ODBC driver can be easily used with SQL across all platforms - Unix / Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows and HP-UX. Enjoy real-time analytics, reporting and business intelligence (BI) capabilities with your favorite tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Excel, Cognos, Informatica, SAS, Board, MicroStrategy, SSIS, Oracle OBIEE and more.
- Access Veeva CRM data with a feature-rich ODBC driver
- Enjoy instant compatibility with your existing applications and infrastructure
- Leverage ODBC industry standards for fast, real-time access
SQL Up Leveling/ Full ANSI SQL Support
SQL up-leveling provides the capability to write a SQL statement that can be executed across multiple databases, regardless of the databases’ SQL implementation. For example, a SQL statement written against Oracle will also be interoperable with DB2.
Encryption SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 Compliant
We keep our SSL version up to date. Upon identification of any security vulnerability, Progress will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to address the vulnerability in accordance with the following policy.
Progress DataDirect management of packet-based network communication provides unsurpassed packet transport, network round trips and data buffering optimization. (socket management). Includes performance methodology for throughput and resource utillization (CPU/memory)
TSANet Multi-Vendor Support Channel
We live for your next big customer. Make sure your customers are successful with 24/7 partner support and access to expertise from our engineering teams, partnerships and leading technology companies such as Microsoft, Oracle, and IBM through our TSANet multi vendor support channel.
Day 1 Support for any new versions
Day One Support for disruptive technologies with frequent release cycles. With this strategy - the first of its kind for any data connectivity provider - Progress DataDirect on-premises ODBC and JDBC drivers will support any new versions of supported data sources.
Use one ODBC driver for all versions of SQL that works across all platforms - Unix / Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows and HP-UX .
All 32-bit versions of this driver are part of the Connect XE for ODBC Series. All 64-bit versions are part of the Connect64 XE for ODBC Series.
Progress DataDirect for ODBC for Salesforce Driver Version 8.0.0
(32- and 64-bit drivers are available for all supported databases and platforms unless otherwise noted.)
ODBC Version Support
- Compatible with ODBC 3.8 applications
- Salesforce API
- Any Salesforce AppExchange app
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Veeva CRM
Operating System Support
AIX (32- and 64-bit)
- AIX, version 5.3, 6.1, 7.1 and higher
- HP-UX IPF (32- and 64-bit), 11i version 2.0 (B.11.23) and higher
Linux x86 (32- and 64-bit for AMD and Intel processors)
- CentOS Linux x86, version 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- Debian Linux x86, version 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- Oracle Linux x86, version 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux x86, version 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Linux x86, version 10, 11, 12, 15 and higher
- Ubuntu Linux x86, version 14.04, 16.04, 18.04 and higher
- Solaris x86, version 10 (Solaris 5.10), 11 and higher
- Solaris on SPARC, version 8 (Solaris 5.8), 9, 10, 11 and higher
Windows (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows (x86), version 7, 8.1, 10 and higher
- Windows Server (x86), version 2008, 2012, 2016 and higher
Driver/Client Software Requirements
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM): Java SE 8 or higher (LTS version), including Oracle JDK, OpenJDK, and IBM SDK (Java) distributions.
Progress DataDirect for ODBC for Salesforce Driver