Progress DataDirect’s ODBC Driver for Google BigQuery offers a high-performing, secure and reliable connectivity solution for ODBC applications to access Google BigQuery data. Our ODBC driver can be easily used with SQL across all platforms - Unix / Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows and HP-UX. Enjoy real-time analytics, reporting and business intelligence (BI) capabilities with your favorite tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Excel, Cognos, Informatica, SAS, Board, MicroStrategy, SSIS, Oracle OBIEE and more.
- Use the High Performing Storage API when fetching large amount of data
- Use Service Account authentication to run the Google BigQuery jobs associated with service credentials without providing end-user’s credentials
- Use full CRUD support with both Standard and Legacy SQL dialect
The DataDirect Google BigQuery ODBC driver provides a scalable solution to handle large data volumes and has no limit to on data volumes.
Change data types, column names, and table names created with intelligent sampling to suit your needs.
Create templates that can be easily imported when changes are made to an API.
Remove the guess work with the ER Diagram to visualize relationships found within the intelligently sampled data model.
Use any third-party tool or application with the assurance of SQL-92 compliance
Progress DataDirect for ODBC for Google BigQuery Version 8.0.0
(32- and 64-bit drivers are available for all supported databases and platforms unless otherwise noted.)
ODBC Version Support
- Compatible with ODBC 3.8 applications
Operating System Support
AIX (32- and 64-bit)
- AIX, version 5.3, 6.1, 7.1 and higher
- HP-UX IPF (32- and 64-bit), 11i version 2.0 (B.11.23) and higher
Linux x86 (32- and 64-bit for AMD and Intel processors)
- CentOS Linux x86, version 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- Debian Linux x86, version 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- Oracle Linux x86, version 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux x86, version 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Linux x86, version 10, 11, 12, 15 and higher
- Ubuntu Linux x86, version 14.04, 16.04, 18.04 and higher
- Solaris x86, version 10 (Solaris 5.10), 11 and higher
- Solaris on SPARC, version 8 (Solaris 5.8), 9, 10, 11 and higher
Windows (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows (x86), version 7, 8.1, 10 and higher
- Windows Server (x86), version 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 and higher
Driver/Client Software Requirements
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM): Java SE 8 or higher (LTS version), including Oracle JDK, OpenJDK, and IBM SDK (Java) distributions.
Progress DataDirect for ODBC for Google BigQuery Driver