Progress DataDirect for ODBC for Oracle Service Cloud Driver
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- Certified with Red Hat Enterprise 7.3 (driver version 007.15.0115 (B0214, U0150))
- Certified with Windows Server 2016* (driver version 07.16.0142 (B0296, U0197))
- Certified with Debian Linux 7.11, 8.5 (driver version 07.15.0115
- Certified with Ubuntu Linux 14.04*, 16.04* (driver version 07.15.0115
- Certified with Oracle RightNow CX API version 1.2 against sites whose version is:
- May 2016* (driver version 07.15.0132 (B0252, U0174, J000135)
- May 2015
- Certified with Windows 10
- Certified with Red Hat Enterprise 7.1
- Certified with CentOS Linux 7.1
- Certified with Oracle Linux 7.1
- Certified with SUSE Enterprise Server 12
- The new NamedIDBehavior config option allows you to determine whether the
Name attribute of NamedID fields is exposed in the relational map. This
option can be used to avoid "poor performing query" errors by reducing
the size of result sets. For details, refer to the product readme file.*
- The new Min Long Varchar Size connection option allows you to fetch
SQL_LONGVARCHAR columns whose size is smaller than the minimum
imposed by some third-party applications.
- The new Varchar Threshold connection option allows you to fetch columns
that would otherwise exceed the upper limit of the SQL_VARCHAR type for some
- The driver supports Oracle RightNow CX API version 1.2 against sites whose version is February 2014, May 2014, or August 2014.
- Supports all ODBC Core functions.
- Supports the core SQL-92 grammar.
- Supports client-side data caching.