Progress DataDirect for ODBC for Microsoft Dynamics 365
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- The driver supports SQL read-write access to the following Microsoft Dynamics 365 apps:
- CRM apps
- Customer Service
- Field Service
- Project Service Automation
- ERP apps
- Supply Chain Management
- The driver supports all ODBC Core and Level 1 functions and some Level 1 and Level 2 features.
- The driver supports OAuth 2.0 authentication.
- The driver supports NTLM authentication.
- The driver supports the handling of large result sets with paging and the Fetch Size (FetchSize) connection option.
- The driver supports optimizing insert, update, and delete operations with the Batch Update Chunk Size (BatchUpdateChunkSize) connection option.
- On Windows platforms, the driver includes the DataDirect ODBC Driver Configuration Manager for quick configuration and testing of your driver. This Configuration Manager allows you to:
- Configure data sources
- Generate and edit connection URLs
- Test connect data sources and connection URLs
- Execute SQL commands for testing;
- Fetch OAuth tokens
- Access connection property descriptions and the full product documentation