Progress DataDirect for ODBC for GitHub
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- The driver has been enhanced to support the Bearer token authentication method.*
- The default value of the Authentication Method connection option has been changed to 34 (BearerToken).*
- For Windows platforms, the default value of the SQL Engine Mode (SQLEngineMode) connection option has been changed to 1 (Server).*
- The driver supports SQL read-only access to GitHub.
- The driver supports all ODBC Core and Level 1 functions and some Level 1 and Level 2 features.
- The driver supports GitHub data types through data type inference.
- The driver supports Basic authentication.
- The driver supports the handling of large result sets with paging, and the Fetch Size (FetchSize) and Web Services Fetch Size (WSFetchSize) connection options.
- On Windows platforms, the driver includes the DataDirect ODBC Driver Configuration Manager for quick configuration and testing of your driver. This Configuration Manager allows you to:
- Configure data sources
- Generate and edit connection URLs
- Test connect data sources and connection URLs
- Execute SQL commands for testing
- Access connection option descriptions and the full product documentation