Progress DataDirect for ODBC for Aha!
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- The driver supports SQL read-only access to Aha!.
- The driver supports all ODBC Core and Level 1 functions and some Level 1 and Level 2 features.
- The driver supports Aha! data types through data type inference.
- The driver supports Aha! custom fields, including many fields added through third-party plug-ins.
- The driver supports OAuth 2.0 authentication.
- The driver supports basic user id and password authentication.
- The driver supports URL parameter (API key) authentication.
- The driver supports the handling of large result sets with paging, and the Fetch Size (FetchSize) and Web Services Fetch Size (WSFetchSize) connection options.
- On Windows platforms, the driver includes the DataDirect ODBC Driver Configuration Manager for quick configuration and testing of your driver. This Configuration Manager allows you to:
- Configure data sources
- Generate and edit connection URLs
- Test connect data sources and connection URLs
- Execute SQL commands for testing
- Access connection option descriptions and the full product documentation