ADO.NET is the data access component for the .NET Framework. ADO.NET is made of a set of classes that are used for connecting to a database and providing access to relational, XML or application data. Progress DataDirect offers the only 100% managed code ADO.NET data providers for all major databases. By using 100% managed code, you can take advantage of the numerous built-in services of the CLR and enhance the performance of your managed application.
- Get full coverage from legacy .NET applications to any JDBC or ODBC data source
- ADONET Bridge supports compatibility for .NET 1.0 Framework
- For newer .NET Frameworks, see the OpenAccess ADO.NET client
Limit security vulnerabilities with our fully managed ADO.NET providers and broad support for enterprise authentication and encryption methods.
Improve data access performance by simply switching ADO.NET providers, without changing application code
Ensure high availability via application failover and workload balancing without costly server configurations
Certified DataDirect quality guarantees ADO.NET connectivity across all supported database versions and distributions with complete functionality
Optimize your application performance and compatibility without any changes to the code
Easily load large volumes of data without application code or additional vendor tools that slow performance
Progress DataDirect SequeLink Client for ADO.NET
- Microsoft .NET Framework Redistributable 1.x, available for download on the Microsoft Web site.
- All components should be compatible with .NET applications built to run on the Windows versions listed.
- If you want to use distributed transactions, you must install COM+ Services, which include the Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MS DTC).
Windows Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP1+
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2+
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4+
Progress DataDirect SequeLink