Progress DataDirect Connect for JDBC for Sybase
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- Certified with SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
- The CryptoProtocolVersion connection property has been added to the driver. This property can be used to avoid vulnerabilities associated with SSLv3 and SSLv2, including the POODLE vulnerability.
- Support for result set holdability has been added to the driver.
- Added the RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean connection property. Note that the
driver no longer registers the Statement Pool Monitor as a JMX MBean by default.
You must set RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean to true to register the Statement Pool Monitor and manage statement pooling with standard JMX API calls.*
- Certified with SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- Enhanced to throw warning when EnableBulkLoad fails
- Enhanced AuthenticationMethod connection property to allow for the driver to
send a user ID in clear text and an encrypted password to the server for