An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
Refer to the following resources for additional information:
- Supports SQL read-write access to SAP HANA
- Supports all JDBC core functions. Refer to JDBC support in the Progress DataDirect for JDBC Drivers Reference.
- Supports the core SQL-92 grammar
- Supports SAP HANA data types. Refer to Data types and getTypeInfo() for details.
- Supports user ID and password authentication method with SCRAM-SHA-256 mechanism authentication. Refer to Authentication for details.
- Supports TLS/SSL data encryption. See Connection property descriptions for details.
- Supports proxy connections with a proxy server. See Proxy server for details.
- Supports the handling of large result sets with paging and the FetchSize connection property. Refer to FetchSize for details.
- Includes Interactive SQL. It is a command-line interface that supports connecting your driver to a data source, executing SQL statements, and retrieving results in a terminal. This tool provides a method to quickly test your drivers in an environment that does not support GUIs. Refer to Interactive SQL for JDBC (JDBCISQL) for details.
- The installer program supports Azul Zulu JRE 11. The installer supports the
following operating systems:
- UNIX/Linux - Any operating system on a machine using a JRE that is Java SE 8 or higher (LTS version), including Oracle JDK, OpenJDK, and IBM SDK (Java) distributions.
- Windows - Windows 8.1 or higher and Windows Server 2012 RC2 or higher
Important: These changes do not affect the operating system requirements of the driver.