Progress DataDirect for JDBC for TeamCity Driver
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
For a list a list of issues resolved since general availability, refer to the fixes.
- The driver has been enhanced to use proxy server settings defined in the JVM system properties by
default. If no proxy settings are defined in the connection string or data source, the driver will attempt
to use the values of the http.proxyHost and http.proxyPort JVM system properties to connect to the
- The driver supports the fetching of multiple requests simultaneously with the ReadAhead connection property. This connection property improves throughput and performance.*
- Supports SQL read-only access to TeamCity
- Supports JDBC core functions
- Supports TeamCity data types through data type inference
- Supports Basic and Bearer token authentication methods
- Supports the handling of large result sets with paging and the FetchSize connection property
- Includes the Progress DataDirect TeamCity Configuration Manager for quick configuration and testing of your driver in a web browser. The tool allows you to:
- Generate and edit connection URLs
- Test connect your connection URLs
- Execute SQL commands for testing