Progress DataDirect Connect for JDBC for DB2
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- Certified with DB2 V11.1 for Linux, UNIX, Windows*
- Certified with DB2 for i 7.3*
Driver version 5.1.4.000187 (F000323.U000141)
- Certified with DB2 for i 7.2
- Support for cursor type OUT parameters for DB2 for Linux, UNIX, Windows stored procedures has been added to the driver.*
- The connection properties RandomGenerator and SecureRandomAlgorithm have been
added to the driver.
- RandomGenerator allows you to specify the type of random number generator (RNG) the database uses for secure seeding.
- SecureRandomAlgorithm can be used to specify the SecureRandom number generation algorithm used for secure seeding with implementations of JDK 8 or higher when RandomGenerator is set to secureRandom.
- The CryptoProtocolVersion connection property has been added to the driver. This property can be used to avoid vulnerabilities associated with SSLv3 and SSLv2, including the POODLE vulnerability.
- Support for result set holdability has been added to the driver.
- For DB2 for z/OS, the AlternateID connection property has been modified to set the name of the schema in the DB2 CURRENT SCHEMA special register instead of the DB2 CURRENT SQLID special register. AlternateID now sets the name of the schema in the CURRENT SCHEMA special register for DB2 for i, DB2 for Linux/UNIX/Windows, and DB2 for z/OS.*
- Added the RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean connection property. Note that the
driver no longer registers the Statement Pool Monitor as a JMX MBean by default.
You must set RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean to true to register the Statement Pool Monitor and manage statement pooling with standard JMX API calls.*
- Certified with DB2 V11 for z/OS
- Certified with DB2 V10.5 for Linux/UNIX/Windows
- Certified with DB2 V10.1 for Linux/UNIX/Windows
- Certified with DB2 pureScale