Progress DataDirect for ODBC for SAP S/4HANA
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- The driver supports SQL read and write access to SAP S/4HANA Cloud instances.
- The driver supports all ODBC Core and Level 1 functions and some Level 1 and Level 2 features.
- The driver supports SAP S/4HANA data types through data type inference.
- The driver supports basic authentication.
- The driver supports the handling of large result sets with paging and the Fetch Size (FetchSize) Web Service Fetch Size (WSFetchSize) connection options.
- The driver supports optimizing insert, update, and delete operations with the Batch Update Chunk Size (BatchUpdateChunkSize) connection option.
- On Windows platforms, the driver includes the DataDirect ODBC Driver Configuration Manager for quick configuration and testing of your driver. This Configuration Manager allows you to:
- Configure data sources
- Generate and edit connection URLs
- Test connect data sources and connection URLs
- Execute SQL commands for testing;
- Fetch OAuth tokens
- Access connection property descriptions and the full product documentation