Progress DataDirect Connect and Connect64 for ODBC MySQL Wire Protocol Driver
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- Certified with Debian Linux 7.11*, 8.5* (driver version 07.16.0187 (B0314, U0208))
- Certified with Ubuntu Linux 14.04*, 16.04* (driver version 07.16.0187 (B0314, U0208))
- Certified with Windows 10
- Certified with Red Hat Enterprise 7.1
- Certified with CentOS Linux 7.1
- Certified with Oracle Linux 7.1
- Certified with SUSE Enterprise Server 12
- Certified with Red Hat Enterprise 7.0
- Certified with CentOS Linux 7.0
- Certified with Oracle Linux 7.0
- The OpenSSL library was upgraded to version 1.0.0r, which fixes the
CVE‐2015‐0204 (FREAK) vulnerability. See "RSA silently downgrades
to EXPORT_RSA [Client] (CVE‐2015‐0204)" at
https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20150108.txt for more
- The new Crypto Protocol Version connection option allows you to specify
the cryptographic protocols used when SSL is enabled. This option can be
used to avoid vulnerabilities associated with SSLv3 and SSLv2, including
the POODLE vulnerability.
- Certified with Windows 8.1
The new KeepAlive connection option allows you to
use TCP Keep Alive to maintain idle TCP connections.
- Certified with CentOS Linux 4.x, 5.x, and 6.x
- Certified with Oracle Linux 4.x, 5.x, and 6.x
- Certified with Oracle Solaris 11.1
- Certified with MySQL Enterprise Edition 5.6
- Certified with Red Hat 6.3
- Certified with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
No changes for this release.