Progress DataDirect for JDBC for Oracle Service Cloud
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- Certified with Oracle Service Cloud 18A*.
Driver version 5.1.4.000155 (C0271.F000360.U000178).
- Certified with Oracle RightNow CX API 1.2 against Oracle Service Cloud May 2016*
- Certified with Oracle RightNow CX API 1.2 against Oracle Service Cloud May 2015*
- Support for result set holdability has been added to the driver.
- The driver no longer registers the Statement Pool Monitor as a JMX MBean by
default. To register the Statement Pool Monitor and manage statement pooling with
standard JMX API calls, the new RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean connection
property must be set to true.*
GA Release Features
- Supports SQL read-only access to data managed by Oracle Service Cloud
- Maps the Oracle Service Cloud data model to a set of relational tables and uses a client-side data cache for improved performance
- Supports the Oracle RightNow CX API version 1.2 and higher
- Supports SSL encryption
- Supports statement pooling
- Supports connecting through a proxy server
GA Release CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified with Oracle RightNow CX API version 1.2 against sites using Oracle Service Cloud February 2014, May 2014, or August 2014