Progress DataDirect Connect for JDBC for Progress OpenEdge
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- Certified with Progress OpenEdge 11.7*
Driver version 5.1.4.000130 (F000322.U000140)
- Certified with Progress OpenEdge 11.6*
Driver version 5.1.4.000127 (F000281.U000124)
- Certified with Progress OpenEdge 11.4 and 11.5
- The CryptoProtocolVersion connection property has been added to the driver. This property can be used to avoid vulnerabilities associated with SSLv3 and SSLv2, including the POODLE vulnerability.
- Support for result set holdability has been added to the driver.
- Added the RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean connection property. Note that the
driver no longer registers the Statement Pool Monitor as a JMX MBean by default.
You must set RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean to true to register the Statement Pool Monitor and manage statement pooling with standard JMX API calls.*
- Certified with with Progress OpenEdge 11.1, 11.2, and 11.3