Progress DataDirect for JDBC for Microsoft SharePoint Driver
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
For a list a list of issues resolved since general availability, refer to the fixes.
- The driver has been enhanced to use proxy server settings defined in the JVM system properties by
default. If no proxy settings are defined in the connection string or data source, the driver will attempt
to use the values of the http.proxyHost and http.proxyPort JVM system properties to connect to the
- The following connection properties have been removed from the driver: ConnectionRetryCount, ConnectionRetryDelay, LoginTimeout, and QueryTimeout.*
- The following properties have been moved from the Advanced tab to the
Performance tab: RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean, StatementCallLimit, and
- Supports SQL read-write access to Microsoft SharePoint lists
- Supports JDBC core functions
- Supports the core SQL-92 grammar
- Supports SharePoint data types through data type inference
- Supports OAuth 2.0 authentication
- Supports the handling of large result sets with paging and the FetchSize connection property.
- Supports optimizing insert, update, and delete operations with the BatchUpdateChunkSize connection property.
- Includes the DataDirect JDBC Driver Configuration Manager for quick configuration and testing of your driver. This tool allows you to:
- Generate and edit connection URLs
- Test connect connection URLs
- Execute SQL commands for testing
- Fetch OAuth tokens without using your application
- Access connection property descriptions and the full product documentation