Progress DataDirect for JDBC for Microsoft SharePoint Driver
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- The following connection properties have been removed from the driver: ConnectionRetryCount, ConnectionRetryDelay, LoginTimeout, and QueryTimeout.*
- The following properties have been moved from the Advanced tab to the
Performance tab: RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean, StatementCallLimit, and
- Supports SQL read-write access to Microsoft SharePoint lists
- Supports JDBC core functions
- Supports the core SQL-92 grammar
- Supports SharePoint data types through data type inference
- Supports OAuth 2.0 authentication
- Supports the handling of large result sets with paging and the FetchSize connection property.
- Supports optimizing insert, update, and delete operations with the BatchUpdateChunkSize connection property.
- Includes the DataDirect JDBC Driver Configuration Manager for quick configuration and testing of your driver. This tool allows you to:
- Generate and edit connection URLs
- Test connect connection URLs
- Execute SQL commands for testing
- Fetch OAuth tokens without using your application
- Access connection property descriptions and the full product documentation