Progress DataDirect Connect for JDBC for SQL Server
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- Certified with Microsoft SQL Server 2016*
- Support for NTLMv2 has been added to the driver. You can use the AuthenticationMethod connection property to specify that the driver use NTLMv2 authentication when establishing a connection.
- The CryptoProtocolVersion connection property has been added to the driver. This property can be used to avoid vulnerabilities associated with SSLv3 and SSLv2, including the POODLE vulnerability.
- Support for result set holdability has been added to the driver.
- Added the RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean connection property. Note that the
driver no longer registers the Statement Pool Monitor as a JMX MBean by default.
You must set RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean to true to register the Statement Pool Monitor and manage statement pooling with standard JMX API calls.*
- Certified with Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Added ApplicationIntent connection property, which enables you to request read-only routing and connect to read-only database replicas.
- Enhanced drivers so that transaction isolation level may only be changed before the transaction is started.
- Enhanced to throw warning when EnableBulkLoad fails
- Certified with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Certified Microsoft Windows Azure SQL Database