Progress DataDirect Connect for JDBC for DB2
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- Certified with IBM Db2 Hosted*
Driver version 5.1.4.000207 (F000348.U000165)
- Support for cursor type OUT parameters for DB2 for Linux, UNIX, Windows stored procedures has been added to the driver.*
- The connection properties RandomGenerator and SecureRandomAlgorithm have been
added to the driver.
- RandomGenerator allows you to specify the type of random number generator (RNG) the database uses for secure seeding.
- SecureRandomAlgorithm can be used to specify the SecureRandom number generation algorithm used for secure seeding with implementations of JDK 8 or higher when RandomGenerator is set to secureRandom.
- The CryptoProtocolVersion connection property has been added to the driver. This property can be used to avoid vulnerabilities associated with SSLv3 and SSLv2, including the POODLE vulnerability.
- Support for result set holdability has been added to the driver.
- Added the RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean connection property. Note that the
driver no longer registers the Statement Pool Monitor as a JMX MBean by default.
You must set RegisterStatementPoolMonitorMBean to true to register the Statement Pool Monitor and manage statement pooling with standard JMX API calls.*
- Certified with DB2 pureScale