Progress DataDirect for JDBC for Google BigQuery
An asterisk (*) indicates support that was added in a hotfix or software patch subsequent to a release.
- The default value of the SchemaSet configuration option has been changed to
the project and dataset specified at connection.*
- Supports standard and legacy Google BigQuery SQL dialects
- Supports JDBC core functions
- Serves as a complete pass-through driver that leverages Google BigQuery SQL engine to execute queries.
- Supports create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) operations.
- Returns data for complex data types, such as Array and Struct, as JSON strings, in a format that is easy to comprehend for JDBC applications.
- Supports proxy connections
- Supports the handling of large result sets with configurable paging and the FetchSize and WSFetchSize connection properties