In this tutorial, we will walk you through on how you can quickly deploy Hybrid Data Pipeline using Docker.
· Accept EULA by passing environment variable "ACCEPT_EULA" with value set to "true".
· Pass docker platform hostname as HDP_HOSTNAME environment variable
· Provide d2cadmin user's password to be set in HDP_ADMIN_PASSWORD variable
· Provide d2cuser user's password to be set in HDP_USER_PASSWORD variables
· Provide the docker host port numbers to map container ports (HDP server will be accessible on docker platform hostname: port)
Run below command to get access to HDP Server docker container terminal.
Redist files are needed for you to install and use ODBC, JDBC or On-Premise Connectors. These files are generally present in server installation. To copy these files to your machine, run the following commands.
With the Docker support for Hybrid Data Pipeline, we made it easier for you to get started. Feel free to download the Docker image and try Hybrid Data Pipeline and if you have any questions, please contact us.