Large language models (LLMs) from companies like OpenAI, Microsoft, Google, and Anthropic are generating a lot of interest and use by the public, but they have some major functional issues such as bias, reasoning errors, safety, and privacy concerns. Companies that can take advantage of their data with LLMs will have a strong business advantage.
Progress understands this, and that’s why MarkLogic and Semaphore are the only solutions you need to help you leverage your data with GenAI, providing context, meaning, and insight into the data used by AIs while improving and contextualizing results. With MarkLogic and Semaphore, you can:
- Improve AI trustworthiness
- Capture human expertise as a re-usable knowledge graph
- Add context and meaning to your data ahead of your LLM to improve results
- Support LLMs with private knowledge
- Act as an LLM-independent associative long-term secure private data memory
- Reduce LLM functional issues
- Provide security and transparency with respect to LLM responses
Our advanced data management platform combines a multi-model database, search, and semantic AI technology to give our customers a faster, trusted way to unlock value from complex data and achieve data agility.
Our platform enhances existing investments in data systems, delivering:
- Data security: market-leading security capabilities ensure the right access to the right people
- Trusted data: traceable, transparent, repeatable, and auditable results, understandable by business users
- Data Agility: the ability to make simple and powerful changes to how data is interpreted and acted on
- Ease of Connection: integrate existing data sources, repositories, applications, and workflows; transparent, standards-based approach unlocks your data versus locking it up
- Semantic AI: uses machine learning and knowledge models to synthesize, enrich, extract and harmonize all types of metadata
- Provides long-term model-independent semantic memory for generative AI (genAI) systems.
- Enterprise-grade security, scalability, availability, language support, temporality, interfaces, and standards-based architecture for both data and metadata using a single platform
Get complimentary access to the Gartner® report to learn more about the importance of GenAI for data management.
Gartner, hype cycle for data management, 2023, by Aaron Rosenbaum, 26 July 2023
Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally. hype cycle is a registered trademark of Gartner, inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. all rights reserved.