Progress DataDirect’s JDBC Driver for Snowflake offers a high-performing, secure and reliable connectivity solution for JDBC applications to access Snowflake data. Our JDBC driver can be easily used with SQL across all platforms - Unix / Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows, and HP-UX. Enjoy real-time analytics, reporting, and business intelligence (BI) capabilities with your favorite tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Informatica, SAS, and more.
- Use the High Performing COPY commands when fetching and loading a large amount of data
- Choose between browser-based SSO, OAuth 2.0, userid-password to secure your connection authentications, and Use TLS encryption to secure the data communication
- In-build tools (jdbcisql, Configuration Manager) to set up and test connections to the Snowflake server using the different Snowflake authentication methods
Secure your data in transit with support for TLS encryption protocols.
Secure Authentication with multiple options
Supports authentication methods like browser-based SSO, OAuth 2.0, userid-password to secure your connections to Snowflake
Quickly upload Snowflake data
Support snowflakes COPY syntax to bulk upload snowflake data from local file systems and/or cloud storage like Amazon S3, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure
Progress DataDirect for JDBC for Snowflake Driver Version 6.0.0
(32- and 64-bit drivers are available for all supported databases and platforms unless otherwise noted.)
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM): Java SE 8 and 11 (LTS versions), including Oracle JDK, OpenJDK, and IBM SDK (Java) distributions.
Operating System Support
Windows (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows (x86), version 8.1, 10 and higher
- Windows Server (x86), version 2012, 2016 and higher
Linux x86 (32- and 64-bit for AMD and Intel processors)
- CentOS Linux x86, version 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- Debian Linux x86, version 8.0 and higher
- Oracle Linux x86, version 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux x86, version 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and higher
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Linux x86, version 10, 11, 12, 15 and higher
- Ubuntu Linux x86, version 14.04, 16.04, 18.04 and higher
Progress DataDirect for JDBC for Snowflake Driver