Progress DataDirect’s JDBC Driver for SAP HANA offers a high-performing, secure and reliable connectivity solution for JDBC applications to access SAP HANA data. Our JDBC driver can be easily used SQL across both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. Enhance your analytics, reporting and business intelligence (BI) capabilities such as SAS, Yellowfin, SAP, Sisense, Denodo, Cognos, Jaspersoft, Tableau, Tibco, OBIEE, and more... by providing them with access to the data they need.
- Transparent and secure development practices to include Veracode scans, statements of quality, and robust security policies on third party component updates
- Data intensive BI reporting and movement involving millions of records can leverage the Progress DataDirect SAP HANA JDBC driver and get instant access to the data
- High scalability and availability which improves application responsiveness and serves multiple users at time through transparent connection pooling
- Full CRUD support enables ETL users to use SAP HANA as both a destination and data source
- Data protection in transit with end-to-end encryption using TLS encryption
Progress DataDirect for JDBC for SAP HANA