Progress DataDirect’s JDBC Driver for IBM Db2 offers a high-performing, secure and reliable connectivity solution for JDBC applications to access IBM Db2 data. Our JDBC driver can be easily used with all versions of SQL and across both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. Enjoy real-time analytics, reporting and business intelligence (BI) capabilities with your favorite tools such as SAS, Yellowfin, SAP, Sisense, Denodo, Cognos, Jaspersoft, Tableau, Tibco, OBIEE, and more.
- Single driver supports all versions of IBM Db2 across AS/400 iSeries, z/OS and LUW
- Get powerful connectivity without any IBM client software dependencies
- Improve application performance and scalability through the driver's wire protocol architecture
Supports plug-able security for flexible and more secure authentication
Make your Db2 database authentication more secure by providing security plug-in for your favorite identity management both on client and server side to extend the authentication methods natively supported by database. This authentication method only sends a token as a identity of the user over network which makes sure that the sensitive credential information is not send over the network.
Superfast data loading and extraction that reduces the time and cost of running enterprise infrastructures
Supports the latest TLS protocols for data encryption, secure authentication methods for connections and HTTP Proxy for client security while connecting to cloud deployments
Ensure high availability via application failover and workload balancing without changing application code
Easy to Use
True standards compliance with ODBC and JDBC
Supported on every major platform and certified to work with leading applications such as Tableau, Informatica, ODI and more
Progress DataDirect Connect for JDBC Db2 Driver
- DB2 i 7.4 and higher
- IBM Db2 Hosted
- IBM Db2 Warehouse on Cloud
- DB2 V11.1 for Linux, UNIX, Windows and higher
- DB2 V10.1 for Linux, UNIX, Windows and higher
- DB2 V9.1 for Linux, UNIX, Windows and higher
- DB2 V12 for z/OS and higher
- DB2 i 7.1 and higher
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM): Java SE 8 or higher (LTS version), including Oracle JDK, OpenJDK, and IBM SDK (Java) distributions.
Progress DataDirect Connect for JDBC DB2 Driver