Progress DataDirect’s JDBC Driver for Denodo offers a high-performing, secure and reliable connectivity solution for JDBC applications to access Denodo data. Our JDBC driver can be easily used with SQL across both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. Enhance your analytics, reporting and business intelligence (BI) capabilities such as SAS, Yellowfin, SAP, Sisense, Cognos, Jaspersoft, Tableau, Tibco, OBIEE, and more... by providing them with access to the data they need.
- Transparent and secure development practices to include Veracode scans, statements of quality, and robust security policies on third party component updates
- Ability to push bulk changes (inserts, updates, deletes) to Denodo in a fault resilient manner. This allows the process of the entire batch to be pushed, even if there is an error with one of the parameters data
- Ability to build interactive data reporting tools that allows data changes to be pushed back to the original sources using CRUD operations within a wrapper table
- Data protection in transit with end-to-end encryption using TLS encryption
Progress DataDirect for JDBC for Denodo Driver
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM): Java SE 8 or higher (LTS version), including Oracle JDK, OpenJDK, and IBM SDK (Java) distributions.
Progress DataDirect for JDBC for Denodo Version 6.0.0