Automate your infrastructure to build, deploy, manage, and secure applications in modern cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments.
First, Revolution is our new global customer conference. It brings together all previous customer and partner conferences under one roof at the same time. If there’s one conference that you’re planning to attend this year, it should be Progress Revolution in Boston. This year, our focus is on making your business more responsive. Here’s a list of the top 5 things you’ll gain from attending:
• Knowledge: More than 125 content-rich business and IT sessions to help your company get more from its investment in Progress Software solutions.
• Direction: Progress Software executives will be discussing what’s ahead for key products, helping your company plan your own technology and business strategies.
• Networking opportunities: Every minute that you’re at the conference is a chance to network with your peers and gain real-world advice and tips.
• Access to partner solutions: A special expo will showcase a broad range of partner solutions, which can further aid your organization.
• Insights: Actionable leadership insights from major business and cultural leaders including Rudy Giuliani, Former Mayor of New York City; Captain Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger, CBS News Aviation and Safety Expert; Geoffrey Colvin, Fortune Senior Editor-at-Large; and Ben Zander, Conductor of the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra.
I feel confident that any investment you make in attending this landmark conference will pay off in many ways—from lower costs to higher efficiency to a better customer experience. And ultimately, it will help your company drive revenue.
If you’d like to find out more about the conference, go to http://www.progressrevolution2011.com You can also follow the conference on Facebook, Twitter (hashtag #ProgressRev), and LinkedIn.
View all posts from John Stewart on the Progress blog. Connect with us about all things application development and deployment, data integration and digital business.
Subscribe to get all the news, info and tutorials you need to build better business apps and sites
You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information at any time.
You can also ask us not to pass your Personal Information to third parties here: Do Not Sell My Info
Let our experts teach you how to use Sitefinity's best-in-class features to deliver compelling digital experiences.
Copyright © 2021 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates.All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, Ipswitch, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. See Trademarks for appropriate markings.