Progress DataDirect’s JDBC Driver for IBM Db2 Warehouse on Cloud offers a high-performing, secure and reliable connectivity solution for JDBC applications to access IBM Db2 Warehouse on Cloud data. Our JDBC driver can be easily used with all versions of SQL and across both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. Enjoy real-time analytics, reporting and business intelligence (BI) capabilities with your favorite tools such as SAS, Yellowfin, SAP, Sisense, Denodo, Cognos, Jaspersoft, Tableau, Tibco, OBIEE, and more.
- Single driver supports all versions of IBM Db2 across all its versions
- Get powerful connectivity without any IBM client software dependencies
- Improve application performance and scalability through the driver's wire protocol architecture
Superfast data loading and extraction that reduces the time and cost of running enterprise infrastructures
Extensive support of data types to enable the full use of Greenplum functionality
Supports the latest TLS protocols for data encryption, secure authentication methods for connections and HTTP Proxy for client security while connecting to cloud deployments
Ensure high availability via application failover and workload balancing without changing application code
Easy to Use
True standards compliance with ODBC and JDBC
Supported on every major platform and certified to work with leading applications such as Tableau, Informatica, ODI and more
Progress DataDirect Connect for JDBC Db2 Driver
- IBM Db2 Warehouse on Cloud
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM): Java SE 8 or higher (LTS version), including Oracle JDK, OpenJDK, and IBM SDK (Java) distributions.
Progress DataDirect Connect for JDBC IBM DB2 Driver