Progress DataDirect’s JDBC Driver for FinancialForce offers a high-performing, secure and reliable connectivity solution for JDBC applications to access FinancialForce data. Our JDBC driver can be easily used with all versions of SQL and across both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. Enjoy real-time analytics, reporting and business intelligence (BI) capabilities with your favorite tools such as SAS, Yellowfin, SAP, Sisense, Denodo, Cognos, Jaspersoft, Tableau, Tibco, OBIEE, and more.
- Gain rapid access to FinancialForce data using standard JDBC
- Leverage advanced connectivity from any Java/J2EE app to get the data you need
- Connect to more data sources without additional coding
Superfast data loading and extraction that reduces the time and cost of running enterprise infrastructures
Extensive support of data types to enable the full use of Greenplum functionality
Supports the latest TLS protocols for data encryption, secure authentication methods for connections and HTTP Proxy for client security while connecting to cloud deployments
Ensure high availability via application failover and workload balancing without changing application code
Easy to Use
True standards compliance with ODBC and JDBC
Supported on every major platform and certified to work with leading applications such as Tableau, Informatica, ODI and more
All versions of this driver are part of the Connect XE for JDBC Series.
Progress DataDirect for JDBC Salesforce Driver
- Salesforce API
- Any Salesforce AppExchange app
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Veeva CRM
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM): Java SE 8 or higher (LTS version), including Oracle JDK, OpenJDK, and IBM SDK (Java) distributions.
Progress DataDirect for JDBC for Salesforce Driver