Get up-to-speed on the latest security advances for cloud, big data and relational databases
In the wake of increasingly frequent data breaches and emerging data protection laws like GDPR, enterprise security has become paramount. Spending on enterprise security is forecasted to increase to $96.3 billion in 2018.
As organizations continue to invest in business intelligence, big data, IoT and cloud, IT teams are introducing increasingly complex security mechanisms to authorize and encrypt access to data. Your analytics and data management tools need to be able to securely access data spread across different systems. They must run within existing policies, and without introducing security risks.
Join our experts as they explain what it takes to securely access data from rapidly evolving enterprise data access layers.
Join our webinar to learn about:
- Advances in end-to-end data security
- Latest technologies for big data and cloud—Knox, Ranger, Sentry, Kerberos, OAuth
- Newest security innovations in enterprise databases such as Oracle, SQL Server and more
- How Progress configures and tests security in complex environments
- Progress Security Vulnerability Response Policy
- Jim Silhavy, Manager of Software Engineering, Progress
- Phil Prudich, Principal Software Engineer, Progress
- Brian Derwart, Principal Software Engineer, Progress