Here is an outline of my demo:
1. Run Report that provides exclusive 360 degree view of your Salesforce data
2. Run Data Integration (ETL) job using Salesforce.com as the source and target
3. Rerun the report to demonstrate real-time access after ETL workflow
Click below to watch demo!
Here are the highlights if you're still on the fence about watching it, or have less than 7 minutes to spare:
1- SQL Join on Salesforce objects
2- Bulk Load into Salesforce
3- Salesforce looks like DB2, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
4- Real-time 360 degree view of a business
Get started today!
1. Select any BI application of your choice.
2. Download free 15 day trial of the DataDirect Connect XE for ODBC or JDBC Salesforce drivers.
3. Or call 1-800-876-3101 to speak with a live Solutions Consultant to learn how other organizations are making progress with DataDirect Connect XE for Salesforce data connectivity.
Technology researcher, thought leader and speaker working to enable enterprises to rapidly adopt new technologies that are adaptive, connected and cognitive. Sumit has been working in the data access infrastructure field for over 10 years servicing web/mobile developers, data engineers and data scientists. His primary areas of focus include cross platform app development, serverless architectures, and hybrid enterprise data management that supports open standards such as ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, GraphQL, OData/REST. He has presented dozens of technology sessions at conferences such as Dreamforce, Oracle OpenWorld, Strata Hadoop World, API World, Microstrategy World, MongoDB World, etc.
Subscribe to get all the news, info and tutorials you need to build better business apps and sites
Copyright © 2019 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, Ipswitch, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. See Trademarks for appropriate markings.