Here is an outline of my demo:
1. Run Report that provides exclusive 360 degree view of your Salesforce data
2. Run Data Integration (ETL) job using Salesforce.com as the source and target
3. Rerun the report to demonstrate real-time access after ETL workflow
Click below to watch demo!
Here are the highlights if you're still on the fence about watching it, or have less than 7 minutes to spare:
1- SQL Join on Salesforce objects
2- Bulk Load into Salesforce
3- Salesforce looks like DB2, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
4- Real-time 360 degree view of a business
Get started today!
1. Select any BI application of your choice.
2. Download free 15 day trial of the DataDirect Connect XE for ODBC or JDBC Salesforce drivers.
3. Or call 1-800-876-3101 to speak with a live Solutions Consultant to learn how other organizations are making progress with DataDirect Connect XE for Salesforce data connectivity.
Sumit Sarkar is a Chief Data Evangelist at Progress, with over 10 years experience working in the data connectivity field. The world's leading consultant on open data standards connectivity with cloud data, Sumit's interests include performance tuning of the data access layer for which he has developed a patent pending technology for its analysis; business intelligence and data warehousing for SaaS platforms; and data connectivity for aPaaS environments, with a focus on standards such as ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET and ODATA. He is an IBM Certified Consultant for IBM Cognos Business Intelligence and TDWI member. He has presented sessions on data connectivity at various conferences including Dreamforce, Oracle OpenWorld, Strata Hadoop, MongoDB World and SAP Analytics and Business Objects Conference, among many others.
Copyright © 2018 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. See Trademarks for appropriate markings.