Build, protect and deploy apps across any platform and mobile device
Leverage a complete UI toolbox for web, mobile and desktop development
Automate UI, load and performance testing for web, desktop and mobile
Rapidly develop, manage and deploy business apps, delivered as SaaS in the cloud
Automate decision processes with a no-code business rules engine
Build mobile apps for iOS, Android and Windows Phone
Optimize data integration with high-performance connectivity
Connect to any cloud or on-premise data source using a standard interface
Build engaging multi-channel web and digital experiences with intuitive web content management
It has been a wonderful year for Progress DataDirect and the Data Connections blog. Since Data Connections’ launch in early June, our bloggers have added over 90 posts. As a solute to our team of bloggers, we’ve decided to share the top ten most viewed posts of ’09:
1. HIPAA 4010 to 5010 and ICD-9 to ICD-10: more than just a conversion
2. IBM Cautions Customers about Neon Enterprise Software’s zPrime Product
3. ICD-9 to ICD-10: what is that about, and how can data integration tools help
4. HIPAA 4010 to 5010: how the XQuery Update Facility helps
5. Setting the Record Straight: DataDirect Shadow is NOT Affiliated with NEON Enterprise Software
6. Effective EF with Oracle (Stored Procedures with REF CURSORs)
7. Stock quotes, CSV, XQuery and Web services
8. Violation vs. Exploitation: IBM Clarifies Authorized Use of IBM Specialty Engines/Processors
9. Effective EF with Oracle – RIA & Silverlight 3
10. A Brief History of Java and JDBC
Visit Data Connections in 2010 for more cutting-edge commentary from our expert bloggers on data access and data integration trends and the issues of the day.
We hope you’ve enjoyed ‘09 as much as we have, and we wish you success and prosperity in the New Year. From all of us at Progress DataDirect, Happy Holidays.
View all posts from Rob Steward on the Progress blog. Connect with us about all things application development and deployment, data integration and digital business.
Copyright © 2017, Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. See Trademarks or appropriate markings.