Edit site permissions
To configure who can perform multisite management:
- Click Administration » Permissions.
- To manage who can work with multisite management, in Global permissions on the left, click the Change button of Access multisite management.
- For other permissions related to multisite management, in the tree on the left, click Multisite management.
- To change the permissions, perform procedure Change permissions » Step 2 to Step 4.
Permissions per site
You can set permissions for each site. To do this, perform the following:
- Open the selector in the upper-left corner of the page and click Manage sites.
- Click the Actions link of the site that you want to set permission for.
- In the dropdown menu, click Set permissions.
- To change the permissions, perform procedure Permissions of individual items » Step 3 to Step 6.
Permissions per data source
Each site has its own data sources for the modules you have activated for the site.
For example, if for Site A you have activated a News module and chosen that the module uses its own data source, there will be a separate news data source created for this site.
You can set permissions for each data source. To do this, perform the following:
- In the main menu, click Administration » Permissions.
- In the tree on the left, click the module for which data source you want to set permissions.
If there is more than one data source configured for this module, the Module provider dropdown box appears.
- Choose the data source for which you want to set permissions.
- To change the permissions, perform procedure Change permissions.