Charged with supporting a diverse regional business audience as well as delivering central government policy, SWLEP needed an intelligent digital platform to improve business engagement. Sitefinity enabled the partnership to create this BI platform and deliver better user experiences.
Improve audience engagement and communication through the creation of a seamless customer data and business intelligence platform.
With built-in data connectors for connecting with HubSpot and other systems, Sitefinity formed the foundation of the BI platform. This enabled SWLEP to eliminate silos and deliver better digital experiences.
With a better picture of its audience’s needs, SWLEP is able to improve communication and capitalize on new market opportunities.
Working with digital consultancy Rika, SWLEP established the project’s strategic objectives, business requirements and opportunities for innovation. After an in-depth selection process, Progress® Sitefinity™ CMS Online Marketing Edition was selected to form the foundation of the digital experience platform, beating both Sitecore and Umbraco due to the platform’s ease of use and scalability.
Sitefinity empowered SWLEP’s operational ambition with Sitefinity Insight, enabling the council to achieve its aggressive goals via an efficient, scalable and easy-to-use platform. Key wins enabled by Sitefinity include:
• Simplifying the integration of different tools and systems via built-in data connectors
• Improving content management across multiple sites with a user-friendly CMS
• Support for SWLEP’s Microsoft technology preference as a .NET CMS
“Sitefinity coupled with Sitefinity Insight was just the most fully featured, flexible and cost-effective solution,” said Kristina Angelova, Director, Rika.
Sitefinity was integrated with other critical systems to create a comprehensive customer data command center, leveraging:
• Sitefinity CMS, a platform for content creation, publication and management
• Sitefinity Insight, a fully featured personalization and analytics tool for optimizing customer journeys
• HubSpot, a customer system of record and communication platform for transactional and marketing emails
• Google Data Studio for data visualization and dashboarding