Automate your infrastructure to build, deploy, manage, and secure applications in modern cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments.
This course is for ABL developers that will develop and test their server-side code and/
or deploy REST services using Progress Application Server for OpenEdge (PASOE).
After taking this course, you should be able to:
• Prepare your Developer Studio workspace to work with PAS for OpenEdge.
• Start and stop a PAS for OpenEdge instance.
• Create a PAS for OpenEdge instance.
• Modify the launch configuration for a PAS for OpenEdge instance to run
the business logic of an application.
• Test that an application can access the business logic running in a PAS for
• Develop / test code on PASOE
• Develop/deploy a REST interface on PASOE
• Delete a PAS for OpenEdge instance.
Contact education@progress for more dates and locations
Training courses are available for all of our different products, from OpenEdge to Sitefinity, and also span a wide variety of different job titles and skill levels. Help your team stay up to date with technology trends and get the most out of your Progress technology investment.
You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information at any time.
You can also ask us not to pass your Personal Information to third parties here: Do Not Sell My Info
Copyright © 2020 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates.All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, Ipswitch, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. See Trademarks for appropriate markings.