One of the most complex parts of a realtor’s job is determining what forms to use, when to use them and for what transaction. For the California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.), providing forms advice to members was an ongoing challenge. Today, C.A.R. helps its members filter a mind-boggling number of form combinations through the use of a technology—a Business Rules Management System (BRMS).
By using a BRMS, service calls went down 30% and member form compliance achieved 100%.
Watch this on demand webcast, as Josh Sharfman, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer at C.A.R. discusses:
- The challenges C.A.R. was facing and why it chose BRMS technology
- How a BRMS can help subject matter experts, whether they’re developers or business analysts
- The steps C.A.R. took from initial development to BRMS deployment
- Business benefits attained—productivity and business ability improvements
- C.A.R.’s future technology plans