Get FormField values from submitted form responses
You can get the entry values of input fields in a form response.
To do this, follow the procedure:
- In the form code-behind, get an instance of the FormsManager class.
- Get the form by form name.
Unless specified manually, when adding a field to a form, the FormField
name is automatically generated. To find it, in Sitefinity CMS backend, open your form and perfrom the the following:
- For MVC click Edit field » Advanced » Model » MetaField » FieldName
- For WebForms click Edit field » Advanced » MetaField » FieldName
- Get the form response entries by form.
- For each form response entry, get the value of the form response field by using the GetValue method.
Use the following code sample: