Configure Azure AD B2B
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) business-to-business (B2B) allows you to share resources and collaborate with companies outside of your organization without having to manage the user identities of those external users.
For more information, see What is Azure AD B2B collaboration?
- You must have an Azure AD subscription.
- You must add Sitefinity CMS as a trusted provider in your Azure AD account.
- You must obtain from Azure the Application ID and the Azure Domain Name.
To configure Azure AD B2B, you must configure the OpenIDConnect provider in Sitefinity CMS advanced settings.
Perform the following:
- In Sitefinity CMS backend, navigate to Administration » Settings » Advanced.
- In the left pane, expand Authentication » SecurityTokenService » AuthenticationProviders and click OpenIDConnect.
- Fill out the following:
- Save your changes.