We are now on the lookout for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Kendo UI team and work with the large community of developers relying on Kendo for building modern web applications under tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming, but who’s most motivated by solving real problems for other developers. You will be consistently engaged by diverse and interesting challenges. You'll use a constantly evolving tool set to solve a constantly evolving array of problems. There's room for coding in this position, but you don't have to be a super coder to start.
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Owning designated code cases submitted by developers and making sure their problem is solved in the best possible way
- Diving into a variety of different scenarios and helping in problem-solving and feature implementation to companies like NASA and VISA.
- Researching variety of resources, including documentation, Knowledge Base, bug database, and Community forums
- Running cases provided by customers to reproduce and diagnose support incidents
- Communicating clearly and precisely with customers regarding technical issues and setting the right expectations
- Escalating product issues to the product teams
- Logging product defects and feature requests; provides Engineering with clear and complete information, when engineering assistance is required, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps and gathering information as necessary
- Participating in knowledge capturing (e.g. Create new knowledge resources and/or update the existing ones - product demos, KB and technical articles/documentation, code libraries.).
- Reviewing product documentation and identifying topics that need improvement
To be great in this role you need to have:
- A broad technical curiosity with proven technical understanding and problem solving
- The ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Student time off
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.