We’re Progress – We are the trusted provider of the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Software Engineer , Principal in our Application Data Platform Business Unit for the MarkLogic Product team in Hyderabad, India.
Are you eager to be in the vanguard of the database revolution? Do you want to work with cutting edge NoSQL technology that Global 2000 customers are using to solve their mission-critical Big Data problems? MarkLogic is the powerful, agile, and trusted enterprise multi-model database that organizations around the world have been using in production for over 15 years. Our unique technology powers some of the world’s largest and most complex applications for customers in media, government, financial services, healthcare, and other industries worldwide. These customers bet their businesses on us, and we deliver for them.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Sr. Full Stack Development Engineer, who is comfortable working in all stages of SDLC from developing backend solutions, design and develop micro services and perform test automation and performance validations. This person will be responsible for design and development of applications mentor and guide a team of Senior and Junior developers both front-end and backend and keep track of work to deliver quality code on time.
- 7+ years of experience in designing and developing enterprise applications using Java, React , REST, data services framework.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience building backend components for web applications using java or Scala.
- 7+ years of experience with MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
- Deep knowledge of React JS best practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience with Git/Git Flow/Bitbucket and modern source code management methodology
- Develop and execute test automation, test data creation, integrating mock frameworks and tools to be used across teams.
- Good Unix/Linux/Windows system administration and network troubleshooting skills and knowledge of working in cloud platforms.
- Good understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, JDBC, HTML, XML, JSON, REST, Application clustering / load balancing in using cloud platforms.
- Knowledge and experience in developing using agile methodology.
- Flexible and adaptable to manage multiple responsibilities and work with in different environments, contributing anywhere in the stack.
- Develop with focus on quality by writing own unit , integration & E2E tests.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy :
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like Marriage leave ,Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,Personal accident insurance coverage, Life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga , Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans