1-2+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com (Salesforce.com Developer Certification is a plus)
Essential Skills :
- Professional experience owning the end-to-end Software/Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including structure code management
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Must be technically skilled in configuration and customization in Salesforce Lightning
- Must have hands experience with- APEX , Visual Force , Triggers , Batch , Scheduled Apex , VF Components , Test Class , etc
- Strong experience of developing applications using Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Workflows & Approvals, Security using User and Apex Managed Sharing, Apex Scheduled Jobs, Dashboards and Reports, Test Cases, Email Services, using AJAX in Force.com.
- Must have hands-on deployment experience
- Can create technical design from Functional Design Doc / Requirements Doc and be able to troubleshoot with debugging skills
- Experience with scripted Data Loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integration technologies
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector and VS Code)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (e.g. clear explanation of ideas, problem resolution, risk mitigation, production of technical designs, run guides etc.)
- Ensuring that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that deliverables are fully tested with minimal defects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
Progress is proud to be an equal opportunity employer !