We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Software Engineer in our Sitefinity Development team.
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET CMS delivering power without the complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Because it’s built on a cutting-edge code-base, Sitefinity is best equipped to meet the long-term needs of today’s businesses, including tackling the fast-paced world of mobile.
As part of the core development team you need to:
- Have hands on experience with C#, ASP.Net (ASP.NET 4.0/4.5/7 preferred)
- Have experience with Single Page Applications (Angular or similar)
- Be proficient in Object Oriented Design and Architecture, as well as Design patterns
- Have extensive exposure to test driven development and be a pro in writing high quality - readable, testable and reusable code
- Have focus and knowledge for writing optimized, high performance and memory efficient code
- Be experienced with relational databases and MS SQL Server
- Be fluent in English
- Be a team player
What you would be doing most of the time:
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement and maintenance of existing ones
- Participate in the research of the software components behind the team tasks and have a good understanding of the architecture and design of the team's product
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code whilst strictly adhering to team coding quality standards
- Analyze business requirements. Provide additional scenarios and use cases - based on continuously enriched understanding of the customer problem
- Participate in code reviews and provide guidance to drive personal and code quality improvements
- Investigate problems of diverse scope, identify and resolve bugs with different complexity
- Provide realistic time estimates on tasks and assignments
- Continuously get acquainted and remain updated of the product inner workings: architecture, components, API, features, documentation
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!