We’re Progress –we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Technical Support Engineer for our Sitefinity Product Support Team .
Technical Support team Provides technical support to customers and other departments. Handles technical issues of low to moderate complexity with little to no supervision. Specialized in one area/product with good customer care skills. Knowledgeable about internal procedures, processes, and tools. Excellent team player and communicator with very good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills .
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET Content Management System delivering power without the complications. Designed with both usability and extensible in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Because it’s built on a cutting-edge code-base, Sitefinity is best equipped to meet the long term needs of today’s businesses, including tackling the fast-paced world of mobile.
As a member of the team you will be expected to:
То be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Work with client development projects to examine their problems and propose an appropriate solution - could be the case you come out with an extremely innovative solution which turns into a product/ feature implementation
- Liaise our customers with the product team - communicate bug reports and feature requests
- Come up with ideas for technical content – demos, blog posts, or anything that might be helpful for both current and potential customer
- Be quite confident/ familiar with .NET platform and have programming knowledge in HTML, ASP.NET Web Forms/ MVC
- Be willing to learn new technologies and eager to constantly improve your technical skills
- Be a great listener, have the ability to dig deep into an issue and have the skills to effectively troubleshoot and communicate with customers and colleagues
: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM ISTWhat we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy :
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like Marriage leave ,Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,Personal accident insurance coverage,Life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga , Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!