Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a QA Engineer in our Sofia office, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
MOVEit provides secure collaboration and automated file transfers of sensitive data and advanced workflow automation capabilities without the need for scripting.
We are expanding our Sofia Engineering team and are looking for people with a high “curiosity quotient” that are interested to rapidly expand their software quality engineering skills. Our team is open and friendly, and we back each other up. We mentor, share, collaborate and solve problems together to deliver the best solutions possible for our customers.
What you will do in this role:
- Participate in agile software development working closely with product owners and engineering peers within and across the scrum teams
- Design, develop and maintain tests, infrastructure and code
- Work effectively within a cross-functional multi-site team
- Participate in planning, code reviews, design, test automation, and test architecture discussions
- Champion software quality best practices
- Work with Technical Support Engineers to analyze and resolve complex customer problems
To be successful you will need to have:
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or commensurate industry experience
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following: Java, .NET, Selenium, TestNG
- Demonstrated experience with test automation implementation.
- Problem solving and debugging skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic understanding of file transfer protocols (FTP, SFTP)
- REST API usage and Infrastructure as Code technology
- Previous exposure to Penetration testing
- Git experience
- DevOps or CI/CD environment experience (Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!