We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Business Development representative for our team in Bangalore. This is for Infra line of Products.
What you will do in this role:
- Respond to product enquiries generated via Chat, Website , Webinars and Events .
- Acknowledge, Follow Up and qualify inbound leads for Progress products like WhatsupGold, Loadmaster, Chef .
- Research on leads and penetrate into Account for details like IT Budget, Product Used, News , LinkedIn mapping .
- Follow Cadence on every lead and through email, call and LinkedIn touch.
- Nurture new marketing/Inbound leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with AMs Team.
- Generate qualified opportunities via BANT.
- Schedule Product demonstrations/Discovery call between Account Managers and potential customers .
- Maintain accurate track of communication, lead qualification information and updates of activities, stages on Salesforce.
- Day-to-day management and optimization of databases on Salesforce & SalesLoft for email campaigns, Cold Calling prospects as per schedule.
- Align with a team of Account Managers for pipeline generation.
- Map key stakeholder information/Build Database for Target Accounts to discover potential customers.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Drive New Business and create a sales pipeline.
- Part of the Revenue Generation Team supporting Account Managers in bringing new business within designated territories.
- Reporting day-to-day lead, opportunity and account level anomalies and operationalise the solution to overcome them.
- Use deep business insight and market knowledge to bring in prospects for a discovery call.
- Establish data hygiene practices that optimize lead generation results.
- Data Enrichment on Inbound leads and lead duplication management.
To be successful in this role we need someone who has:
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility & reliability.
- Self-starter that takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technological strategies to both end-users and decision-makers throughout organizations, including technical, business and C-level audiences.
- Very organised and detail-oriented.
- Familiarity with word processing, database, scheduling, and email applications; willingness to learn new programs and applications as needed; and general knowledge of Salesforce (a plus), Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access preferred.
- Prior experience in using analytical tools will be an added advantage but not a must.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in Sales Development & managing marketing leads.
- A bachelor’s degree from a technical background is preferred.
- Database Management, Database Analytics, List Building.
- Willing to work in the US time zone [ 2 :00 PM to 11:00 PM IST]
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy :
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like marriage leave, casual leave, maternity leave, paternity leave.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employees and 5 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans